- Collect, receive and clarify user requirements.
- Write and discuss with users to finalize Business Requirement Specification.
- Work closely with the Product Owner (PO) to understand product vision, priority, and roadmap, clarify and manage the product backlog.
- Ensure the team understands the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
- Identifies and manages gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conducts product training as needed.
- Responsible for leading business users to prepare Test plans, Test cases, and execute User Acceptance tests.
- Coordinate with vendor and local IT during the implementation and UAT to ensure the system delivery meets business requirements.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by the line manager in order to meet operational requirements.
- Design database and write SQL language to build reports for prototypes.
- Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- At least 2 years in BA roles.
- Degree in Information System or related field.
- Experience in reading, analyzing, developing diagrams (UML and modeling tools,…).
- Familiar with product wireframe, mockup tools (such as Balsamiq, …..).
- Strong strategic mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Being knowledgeable or experienced in an Agile environment, good logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong design database and SQL language.
Good to have
- Knowledge about digital marketing, ERP is a plus.
- Having professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
- Client First: Put the client’s interest before ours, bring the absolutely best values and services to the client, and develop long-term partnerships with them.
- Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships, and fun, build a PMAX mafia.
- Develop People: Invest in our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Innovative: Never satisfied with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risks, aim to improve, and breakthrough.
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.