- Be part of the Agile Development team involved in Sprints to deliver solutions to the needsof customers.
- Analyze requirements, investigate, and propose solutions.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Java applications.
- Coordinate with QC team to ensure product quality.
- Problem investigation, system troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineer or related field.
- Have at least 3 year of experience in Java.
- Have at least 3 year of experience leading a team.
- Have knowledge about MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Have knowledge about OOP, design pattern.
- Basic knowledge of Front-end.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GCP, AWS and Salesforce Development.
- Knowledge about Linux, Git.
- Good at solving problem, communication and presentation. Must be logical.
- Onsite opportunity in Japan.
- Working directly with foreign customers.
- Holiday (30/4, 2/9),Year-end, TOEIC/Japanese/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certificate & recommendation bonus.
- 13th-month salary before Tet.
- PVI premium health insurance
- Annual company trip, team building, picnic programs & happy hour monthly
- 12 days annual leave (14 days for female) + 1 day “rakumo day” + 1 day your birthday
- Mon – Fri (8a.m-5.30p.m)
- Contact: Diem Chi (0336529790)
- Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org