EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to the US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real-world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We’re a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don’t believe our talk, come see for yourself.
As Project Manager, you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
– Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
– Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
– Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
– Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
– Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
– Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
– Minimizes our exposure and risk on the project.
– Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
– Tracks and reports team hours as required.
– Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
– Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
– Manages day-to-day client interaction.
– Sets and manages client expectations.
– Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
– Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
– Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
– 5+ years of experience as a project manager, product manager, account manager, tech lead, or related job function at an Internet or software company.
– Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive launch timelines.
– Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum).
– Ability to deconstruct customer project plans into smaller functional components.
– Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
– Strong organizational and project management abilities.
– Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
– Strong communication skills in person, over email, and on the phone.
– Ticket Management Experience.
– Excellent command of oral and written English.
Work Place: Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh
Benefits and Incentives
– Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
– Competitive salary
– Annual salary review
– Laptop support policy
– 13-month salary
– Overtime salary
– Five working days per week
– Social insurance contribution according to high salary
– Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
– Dynamic and comfortable working environment
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’re a good match for this position.
- SU1 – Project Manager/Scrum Master Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 3 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities: We are looking for experienced Project Managers with strong backgrounds in website and mobile development ...
- SU1 – .NET Technical Leader Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 3 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Job Brief:You have a passion for the craft and a strong desire to grow as a professional. You strike ...