- Supervise, consult and define the solutions along with other seniors to solve the given problems
- Analyze, break down and estimate the assign work
- Manage, monitor and report the progress to PM or other managers
- Lead, inspire, mentor, and coach other developers in projects or within company to grow up their skills and knowledges as well as working attitudes
- Eager to learn, practise and evaluate new technologies and trends then share with other people in projects and/or within the company
- Investigate and work out the solution for difficult, time-sensitive problems regardless of technologies/domains in projects and/or within the company
- Reassure best practices applied well in the software development project of the company to improve the overall quality and the overall performance
- Be open, proactive, professional in communication with clients and members
- Bachelor or equivalence of a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (optional, but a proof)
- Understanding and knowledge of Design Patterns and Anti Design Patterns.
- Strong understanding and skillful in PHP and OOP concepts: 3 years or more of experience.
- Strong understanding and skillful in PHP, Laravel (or CakePHP, Codeigniter),Wordpress, Magento: 3 years or more of experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experiences with MySQL or MariaDB and equivalent relational database system like MS SQL Server, Postgre: 2 years or more of experience
- Hands-on experiences with nonSQL databases like MongoDB: 1 year or more of experience
- Understanding and skillful with popular front-end technologies/frameworks like Angular, ReactJS, VueJS: 1 years or more of experience (optional)
- Good knowledge in designing and architecting backend API following either RESTful, gRPC or graphQL.
- Strong hands-on experiences with applying common caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached.
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge about AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Very strong experience and skillful in GIT, CI/CD
- Eager to take challenges and love to solve business problems with tight deadline and high pressure
- English – 4 skills: equivalent of TOEIC 650 or above
- Hands-on experiences with building mobile-first systems
- Good knowledges of UI/UX
- Good knowledge, hands-one experiences with Unit Testing.
- Experience with SQL Optimization
- Experience with SEO
- Understanding and skillful with popular front-end technologies/frameworks like Angular, ReactJS, VueJS: 1 years or more of experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experiences of using WebPack, BabelJS, SASS, LESS
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge about K8s, Docker, Micro service, Micro Frontend
- Salary: Up To 2000$ (Gross) , annual review for salary increases based on personal abilities and work performance.
- 100% salary for probation.
- New Year Holiday bonus, 13th month salary bonus; year-end bonus according to the production and business situation, ranging from 1 to 3 months; => Average income around 14 months salary/year
- Enjoy full insurance regimes and support from the company for the cost of PTI’s health insurance package
- Opportunity to work with big customers, advanced technology and develop personal abilities..
- Subsidies provided when performing onsite duty; Japanese language allowance according to ability;
- Gifts, visiting on occasions including birthdays, weddings, filial piety, illness…
- Working in a young, dynamic and democratic environment with many cultural and spiritual activities: tourism, resort, party events…
- Participate in company training sessions, Japanese classes (if needed);
- Extra bonuses for achievements, project bonuses; monthly best employee award; candidate referral bonus.
Working Date: Weekday: Monday – Friday; Off:Saturday, Sunday and official holidays
Working Hours: flexible 8 hour per day, begin from 8h30 – 9h00 to 17h30 – 18h00
- Medium/Senior ReactJS Frontend Developer Full Time L17-11, Floor 17, Vincom Center Building, No 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 JP, 541-0057 Published 3 days ago Salary 10,000,000₫ - 20,000,000₫ / Monthly
Work with other senior developers to plan and refine the app to meet new challenges <...
- Junior Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 2 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities:Development of server-side logic, integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Build responsive ...
- Middle/Senior Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 2 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Integration of user-facing ...