We’re seeking a First-Level Technical Support Engineer to work directly with customers, maintaining communication via phone, email, and remote support screen sharing. To resolve issues quickly, you will collaborate with peers, technical leads, high-level Microsoft engineering teams, and other product teams. This role is part of the Microsoft Dynamics team that provides support for top-of-the-line business applications from Microsoft, their partners, and customers around the globe.
Revolutionize tech support with the biggest names in tech.Tek Experts is a different kind of tech support company. We’re moving away from just fixing breaks to providing agile, relationship-based support for the largest, most innovative enterprises. That’s why we’re looking for people who love technology and want to gain experience to grow as IT professionals. We celebrate diversity in every way, and it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. Come join our global team of creative problem solvers.
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, troubleshoot, reproduce customer issues in lab environments, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management
- Understanding of any two or three of Active Directory (AD), Windows Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), software development, Azure, Networking concepts and database (SQL) is required
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Apps and Flow or any ERP/CRM tools will be considered an advantage
- Passion for solving complex technical issues
- Customer-centered individual who takes initiative and exceeds expectations
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
- Personal and professional growth in a global company
- Attractive quarterly and yearly performance bonus
- Full net salary during on-the-job-training /probation period
- Diverse global team of supportive and passionate colleagues
- Opportunities to acquire new skills and earn industry-standard certifications
- Nhân Viên Content Marketing Full Time 460 Đường Phạm Văn Đồng, Hiệp Bình Chánh, Thủ Đức, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, 71315 Published 2 weeks ago Salary 5,000,000.00₫ - 12,000,000.00₫ / Monthly
Mô tả công việcXây dựng, quản lý nội dung (bao gồm viết nội dung, ...
- Data Entry Full Time Danang Software Park – 6th Floor 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District . Published 3 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Job Description – Specify to check PVPO data integrity, data input error vs document (packing list) discrepancy. – Provide data entry services to improve large volume accuracy ...
- Technical Support Engineer Level 3 –… Full Time TNR building, 54A Nguyễn Chí Thanh, Láng Thượng, Quận Đống Đa JP, 700000 Published 1 month ago Salary Negotiable
Job Brief:We’re seeking a customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level 3 to work on behalf of our client to resolve ...