- Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
- Consultancy is key for us, so you’ll work closely with our clients to agree the best technology strategy.
- Your communication skills must be awesome, because you’ll have to clarify requirements and to translate them into code.
- Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress.
- Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an interface developer
- Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions
- At least 1 year experience usingMagento
- E-commerce or similar web experienceis strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members
- Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills
- Preferred with Magento Developer certification * Fluent in English,verbal and written communication.
- Job Types: Full-time, PermanentSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Magento: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process