Laravel/ReactJS Full Stack Developer will be part of a fast growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a small team of senior developers and QA initially to build velocity and support as a foundation team. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
Team size: 10
Domain: fitness (swimming pool, gym)
Project using microservices, building LMS, HRIS, Operations system for a 2000-employee company.
– Report directly to team leader
– Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal
– Constantly learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
– Accurate estimation and delivery of deadlines
– Support the QA process and ensure client delivery is 100% tested and stable
– >2 years of working experience with Laravel and ReactJS
– Familiar with TDD/BDD
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Clear communication skills for reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
– Experience working in an agile development environment
– Good problem-solving skills
– Ability to communicate in English well with foreign clients
– 13th month salary
– Special bonuses (Tet, holidays, birthday, marriage, Covid, etc)
– Performance review once per year: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
– Clear KPI’s and expectations
– Free English class with foreign teachers
– 14 days off/ year
– Working from home 1-2 days/week
– Private health care PTI (covering Covid-19)
– New Computer (Mac/PC) that fits your needs
– Comfortable working time: 9am – 6pm (flexible), Mon – Fri
– A conveniently located office in D2, HCMC.