- Incident handling: including troubleshooting, break fix; follows incident management process.
- Service Requests: Installation, Movement, Addition or Change (IMAC) of new or existing end user device hardware/software component.
- Software application support for applications both commercial off the shelf and customer developed.
- Queue management for incident resolution and request fulfillment.
- Desk side support provides support in both local language and English.
- Perform ICMS and PC sign off on every PC deployment and collection
- Flexible resources to cater for demand of standby or end user device related projects, without compromising daily BAU services.
- Conduct end user device and related testing
- Perform site inspection
- Perform end user device inspection
- Provide status update to the ticketing tools in a timely manner.
- Assist in end user support or consultations.
- Address day-to-day desktop support process issues.
- Analyze completed end user device requests and incidents to identify and recommend process improvements and identify any process compliance issues.
- Receive, diagnose, assess and resolve Deskside Incidents that pertain to the following:
o Software issues with applications.
o Perform troubleshooting and diagnose issue
o Complete re-image is performed if required.
- If the problem cannot be resolved by re-installing the application the Deskside Incident is routed back to the Application resolver group responsible for the application.
- In a timely manner, escalate to their manager and Deskside Support Lead when a recurring issue is beyond their control.
- Arranging on-site access & support, when required
- IMAC’s – Prepare new and existing equipment for deployment
- Move existing equipment (PC, notebook, Thin Client, network printer etc) and update configurations, as necessary.
- Change an existing hardware/software component and verify functionality upon completion
- IMAC Update in CMDB
- Install and configure hardware/software as requested in the IMAC record and verify functionality upon completion (software that could not be installed by SCCM)
- Provide a minimum of 15 minutes of familiarization Training to end-user upon completion of a new PC install, if end-user is available upon completion of install.
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issues relating to the usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Helpdesk/Technical Support role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Flexible working options