- Develop new user-facing features.
- Maintain and improve our features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Build a web page based on the design from the UI/UX Designer
- Experience in RESTful API.
- Have a design background or experience with UX/UI design or visual design.
- Experience in web-based technologies, micro-service.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Knowledge and experience are the following advantages: Basic knowledge about the CRM system/ Knowledge of SEO principles/ Experience in React Native/ Experience in a bundle like Webpack, Parcel
- Opportunities for domestic and foreign coaching and training from the company are partners of the company (Cisco, Dell, Google …).
- Bonus holidays, New Year, and others according to the Labor Law and Company policy.
- Salary, attractive bonus regime. 13th – month salary.
- Laptop working.
- Participate in team building/ travel annually.
- Fully participating in social insurance and health insurance according to state regulations
- Friendly colleagues.