- We are looking for engineer that is experience in DevOps process to boost up our development process and build a robust, resilient, high-availablity, and secured production system.
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way.
- Configure, administrate CI and CD tools/utilities; Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- We use most modern popular tech stack to solve problems: Cloud (GCP & AWS), Kubernetes, CI/CD (DroneIO, Gitlab CI Runner), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible) and many other interesting things you may like (Big Data, AI/ML). If you have any interesting ideas/tools, we’re very welcome to have your contributions into the list.
- Strong Devops/SysAdmin experience • Have good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, NoSQL, Restful APIs
- Huge plus for experience in Kubernetes and GCP
- Experience with high availability service design/configurations
- Understanding Git flow • Experience with centralize logging/monitoring/metrics system
- Knowledge of Network Protocols/Security/Administration is desired • Experience with Backup & Restoration process
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, Weave Flux, or Spinnaker is a plus
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues
- Attractive compensations, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outings, sport, trade union activities,…)
- Beautiful & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport & gym, fruits, coffee & tea
- We create an environment where you can be the best verion of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.