Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Digital Services Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Digital Services Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to be responsible for staying current with cutting-edge technology trends in Insurance, Billing, Value Added Services, Buy Now Pay Later, and so on.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Build high performance, scalable backend APIs
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design, code review, implement CI/CD and monitoring
- At least 2 years of working experience with backend development
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Java, Golang or confident that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- Experience working with a real-time & large scale system, Socket.IO… is a plus.
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge “best practices”.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Macbook provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding… books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, special discount…).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party…
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Medium/Senior ReactJS Frontend Developer Full Time L17-11, Floor 17, Vincom Center Building, No 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 JP, 541-0057 Published 3 days ago Salary 10,000,000₫ - 20,000,000₫ / Monthly
Work with other senior developers to plan and refine the app to meet new challenges <...
- Junior Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 2 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities:Development of server-side logic, integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Build responsive ...
- Middle/Senior Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) Full Time MITEC building, Duong Dinh Nghe st, Cau Giay dist JP, 700000 Published 2 weeks ago Salary Negotiable
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Integration of user-facing ...