We are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive QA Automation Technical Lead to work closely with our Project Managers and development teams to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies.
– Define the test automation strategy and framework to be used across IT, and continue to enhance and modify based on industry best practices.
– Participate in the selection of automation tools.
– Execute automation strategy, define and manage automation metrics, and drive process improvements.
– Provide technical leadership, direction, strategy and hands-on assistance to other members of the team.
– Mentors other QA professionals in test automation best practices and adherence to overall testing strategy.
– Promote the advancement and maturity of the Plan’s automation practices through training, collaboration, and creation of standards.
– Provide automation test reports and statistics and ensure accurate and complete documentation.
– Minimum of 5-7+ years experience in automated testing, software development.
– Experience with a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
– Experienced in performing test automation assessments, identifying targets for automation, and recommending automation best practices.
– Experience with automated builds & processes, shell scripts, xcconfig.
– Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting.
– Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, Appium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, GIT, Swagger.
– Experience with DevOps concepts, CI/CD, testing automation and TDD.
– Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
– Experienced in cross-training and mentoring other team members on the automation framework and scripts development.
– Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
– Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
– Future technology leaders – dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
– Good English verbal and written communication skill.
Benefits and Incentives
– Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
– Competitive salary
– Annual salary review
– Laptop support policy
– 13-month salary
– Five working days per week
– Social insurance contribution according to high salary
– Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
– Dynamic and comfortable working environment.