– Software design
– Software development
– Deployment and maintenance
Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below:
– Have at least 1 year working in mobile application development using Android, Android SDK
– Skilled in the whole software development lifecycle, from analysis through design to implementation, deployment and maintenance.
– Excellent knowledge of Java, Gradle
– Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
– Knowledge of SqlLite and working experience with SQL database.
– Experience working with ticket management is a plus.
– Good written English is a must and verbal English communication skills with demonstrated ability work in a team environment is a plus.
– Having experience in integration testing with SDK is a big plus.
Benefits and Incentives
– Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
– Competitive salary
– Annual salary review
– Laptop support policy
– 13-month salary
– Overtime salary
– Five working days per week
– Social insurance contribution according to high salary
– Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
– Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re a good match for this position.