Mô tả công việc:
EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We are a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
- Lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, preventing customer impact
- Develop standards, guidelines, and QA processes to ensure highest data quality and integrity
- Tier support for database-related issues
- Assume ownership of database related problems; pursue problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Execute database patches, upgrades, deployments, etc.
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning of the Oracle database infrastructure
- Create architecture diagrams and documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Evizi NOC (Network Operations Center) and engineering to debug database or application performance issues
- Maintain data integrity by proactively monitoring Oracle table replication status in all environments
- Augment the BI Admin on weekends to ensure all ETLs are running successfully
- Partner with engineering to adopt best practices for each database technology. Database administrators are expected to be thought leaders in this capacity
- Create incident-resolution playbooks and knowledge base articles for the NOC
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as an Oracle DB Admin, tech lead or related job function at an Internet or software company
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive launch time lines
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Proficient in reading and writing English is required. English speaking is desirable.
- Extensive experience in Oracle BI Suite and strong understanding of Oracle GoldenGate
- Have knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, Hbase, MySQL as well as ElaticSearch and Splunk
- Candidates are Vietnamese people